Auditing & Consultancy Services
Dewpoint have the skill and experience to help you keep your damage management projects on track.
Not all damage management projects run smoothly. Sometimes issues occur which require outside assistance and experience. Whether the problem is related to the scope of works, project duration or costs or customer service issues, Dewpoint have the skill and experience to put it right back on track, as well as presenting common sense and cost effective solutions.
- Compliance with legislation
- Compliance with Company policy & procedures
- Compliance with Client 'Service Level Agreements'
- Detection and prevention of 'bad practices' and errors
- Detection and prevention of fraudulent activities
- Ethical principles
- Independent opinion
The purpose of auditing is to provide independent assurance that an organisations's risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively. Dewpoint can provide the following audit services:
- Desktop auditing
- Full site auditing
- Restorative drying audits
- Cost analysis and recovery